DAILYJOBS, SL (hereinafter, Dailyjobs), as the entity in charge of this website, complies with the regulations on personal data protection, and in particular, with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27/04/2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and Organic Law 3/2018, of the 5th of December on data protection and guarantees of digital rights and other current regulations on protection of personal data, so that the processing of personal data, voluntarily provided by the interested party, who may act on their own behalf or on behalf of a legal person (hereinafter the “user”), during the access process, registration and use of the services offered on this website will be carried out in compliance with the guarantees and legal obligations required.
DAILYJOBS, SL has implemented the necessary security measures, of a technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered, in accordance with the provisions of current regulations.
The communication of the data by the user is a necessary requirement for DAILYJOBS to be able to manage certain services offered on the website, among others, their status as a registered user. Below, we provide more detailed information in relation to our Data Protection Policy applicable to this website.
- Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
DAILYJOBS, SL, a company domiciled in Barcelona, which is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Sheet B-550216, folio 203 of Volume 47384, with CIF B – 01720366, is the owner of this Website and the data controller.
Postal address: calle Provenza 555, ground floor, 08026 Barcelona.
Web domain: www.dailyjobs.es
Users can make any query in relation to the information provided and / or collected by Dailyjobs through the channels enabled: the postal address, the telephone number or the email indicated in this section.
2.- For what purpose do we treat your data?
The following data is collected by the responsible entity:
(1) Navigational information: This is the usual one provided by your browser when using the website, both for users and registered users. This information is used to have the website work as intended, and to improve your experience on the site or to collect it for statistical purposes. The data is not on any individual so it is not associated with or cannot be used to identify you and is, therefore, anonymous. In this category is, for example, data collected through “cookies” to improve the navigational experience, as seen in more detail in our Cookies Policy (link)
(2) Information provided by registered users when registering for the service and using the different sections of their user panel.
(3) Data that users provide through the different forms on the website.
Access to the services offered by Dailyjobs is reserved exclusively for registered users:
To proceed with the registration, access and subsequent use of the service, the user must voluntarily provide their personal data (basically, identification and contact information).
Refusing to provide the mandatory data will make it impossible to handle the specific request properly. The user declares that the information and data he provides to us is accurate, current and true. Any changes regarding the information need to be communicated immediately to guarantee that it remains up to date and does not contain any errors.
Therefore, by providing your personal data, you voluntarily accept their treatment in order to manage, if applicable, your status as a registered user of Dailyjobs and the services used, such as:
- a) Creating and managing of the accounts of the users on the website.
- b) Managing the services offered through this website. In particular, in the cases in which the user “client” has made use of the services for requesting cost estimates or offers, as well as asking questions, the necessary data will be sent to the “workers” who will then send their cost estimates, offers or answers directly to said “clients”, or through the company Dailyjobs.
- c) Managing inquiries received through the website from both users and anyone who uses the web channel to request information of any kind from Dailyjobs.
- d) Transferring any information, personalized or not, about products, activities, services, offers, and / or special promotions of Dailyjobs through any means. The personal data provided by the user – the email address in particular – may also be used to send general information bulletins (newsletters), as well as commercial communications about activities, services, offers, and / or special promotions as long as the user has previously given express consent to receive these communications electronically. If you do not want to receive general information or promotions from Dailyjobs, click here.
- e) The realization of segmentations or user profiles for commercial purposes in order to adapt the offers of products and / or services to your needs or specific characteristics. Analyses will be carried out on the profile and its usability. In order to be able to offer you products and services in accordance with your interests, improve your user experience, we will prepare a commercial profile based on the information requested. No automated decisions will be made based on said profile.
- f) Use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion on the service provided.
- h) User data will be treated, within the established contractual relationship between you and the responsible entity, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal and accounting obligations that are necessary under current legislation.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject “Unsubscribe” to firstname.lastname@example.org
DAILYJOBS, SL (Dailyjobs) does not carry out SPAM practices, therefore, it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all the messages that the provider of data will receive, the user has the possibility to cancel their express consent to receive our communications.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose than seen here, except by legal obligation or judicial requirement.
- Is data collected automatically?
As mentioned above, Dailyjobs will only have the data of those users who voluntarily want to provide them.
However, there is data that is usually shared when browsing any website and that is provided by your browser. This data is in many cases necessary, either to allow browser navigation or to make it more efficient. This data is usually collected for the simple fact of browsing. In the case of Dailyjobs, the data we collect automatically may include:
- Usage and registration information: we collect information about your activity on our services, such as data related to the service, the time you registered to our services, the last time you used the service or updated data.
- Device and connection information: This includes information such as hardware model, operating system, browser, connection, language, time zone, and IP address. In cases where you use the quotation service, the data will be associated with your request and will help us to verify the validity of your request, excluding spam, for example, checking your email and, where appropriate, your phone number. This helps us to give you a better service by prioritizing your request.
4 . How long will we keep your data?
The treatment of the data for these purposes will be maintained for as long as you maintain any relationship (business, contractual or of any other type) with Dailyjobs; as long as its conservation is necessary to meet the purpose that motivated its collection; as long as your account is active, unless you request to be eliminated or exercise your rights to cancellation or opposition, limitation or treatment ; and after the termination of such relations in accordance with the legislation in force during the period of attention of potential legal liabilities.
- What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the execution of the contract as a user or registered user, according to the terms and conditions that appear in our Legal Notice (link). This legal basis refers expressly to the purposes set out in sections a), b), c) and e) of section 2 above.
This includes all the information you communicate when you create and manage your profile, as well as all the necessary date for managing the services within the legal framework.
The offer of services contained in section d) of section 2 above is based on the consent that we request.
We also process certain data based on our legitimate interest for purposes of management and record keeping, and to ensure access to our website.
Y, por último, procesamos ciertos datos debido a las obligaciones legales que se nos imponen en cumplimiento de las obligaciones administrativas, fiscales y contables que sean necesarias en virtud de la legislación vigente.
Lastly, we process certain data due to imposed legal obligations to comply with administrative, fiscal and accounting duties, which are necessary by virtue of current legislation.
We remind you that you can withdraw your consent in relation to said data treatment.
- To which recipients will your data be communicated?
DAILYJOBS, SL does not share or communicate data unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a judicial procedure, legal obligation or prior obtaining the user’s consent.
Without limiting the foregoing for the purposes of providing the services derived from the request for cost estimates:
- As a user-client you accept that the transfer of your data to third parties is necessary for fulfilling the requested service. These third parties will be the” workers” with the objective of sending you their proposals or estimates, and in case of acceptance, providing the agreed service.
- And as a” worker” you accept the communication of your data to the client.
International transfers of your personal data will also not take place without your prior consent and without prejudice to your right to block or cancel your account if there may be indications a crime committed by the user. The information provided will only be that available to the provider at this time.
- What are the rights of the concerned individuals?
Users can request to exercise of these rights before DAILYJOBS, SL by sending a communiqué in writing to the postal address in the heading or by sending an email to email@example.com, with the subject line: “LOPD, EXERCISE RIGHTS”.
- Right of Access: The right to know and obtain information about their collected and treated personal date.
- Right of Rectification: The right to have incorrect and incomplete data corrected.
- Right to Erasure: The right to have inadequate and excessive data to be erased.
- Right to Object: The right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: The right to mark collected data to limit its future treatment.
- Data Portability: The right to receive the personal data and to transmit those data to another controller, without hindrance.
- The right not to be subjected to Automated Individual Decision-Making (including profiling).
As a user, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to file a claim with the control authority AGENCIA ESPAÑOLA DE PROTECCION DE DATOS (www.agpd.es) if you consider that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your data.