Our website, the same as most other websites, uses its own cookies or cookies of third parties and / or similar technologies to improve your user experience. Below, we explain what cookies are, what kind of cookies we use, and how you can disable cookies in your browser.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain websites and permits storing and retrieving information about your browser and device. All cookies have an expiration date that determines how long they will remain on your computer. Below, we include more information to help you understand what types of cookies we use and, if you prefer, how to disable them.
Yes, with the main objective of making our website work more efficiently, that is, we use so-called “technical cookies”, as well as advertising cookies in the cases detailed below.
What types of cookies does this website use and for what purpose?
Our own Cookies: We use different types of our own cookies for several reasons:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that expire (and are automatically deleted) the moment you close your browser. They are our own and we use them to manage the state of the session on our website, to facilitate access to the content and perform actions for which you need to be registered.
In any case, the information is anonymous. When we collect the information, only these patterns are used, we never save or collect, nor do we automatically or manually analyse any personal data or data related to your identity, as we explain ahead.
These are the cookies we use on Dailyjobs:
These are the cookies that our platform uses:
What other cookies can I find on www.dailyjobs.es?
Third party cookies –
In addition to the aforementioned cookies, we use third-party cookies to a limited extent. These can be session or persistent cookies and are set by entities other than Dailyjobs.
To ensure compliance with our policy, we restrict the use of third parties to partners or verified associates of Dailyjobs. For example, we currently allow the following cookies:
- Social Sharing and registration: when you register using your credentials or perform actions on social networks such as Facebook or Twitter through Dailyjobs.es (for example, through the share buttons located on multiple pages on our website), you authorize the use of a persistent cookie on your computer that will remember your access and allow you to return to your session on each visit until these cookies expire. You can delete these cookies (and revoke access permissions) by updating your respective preferences on each of the social networks. Below, we indicate the addresses where you can find information regarding the respective cookie policies: Facebook ( Privacy Facebook.com ) or Twitter ( Privacy twitter.com ) .
- Audience and analysis cookies: we use services such as Google Analytics to quantify the number of users who visit us and to carry out statistical measurements and analyses the users’ interaction with our services. For this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve our Site. We do not store or analyse information that could identify our users, and we always look at and analyse it in an aggregated and anonymous way. These cookies have been developed by Google Inc. You can get more information at the following source: Google Analytics Privacy .
- Other functionalities, third-party advertising cookies: Google AdSense cookies. In some of our advertising spaces we will use Google AdSense as an advertising platform that is processed by Google. These cookies allow us to manage the advertising spaces on the website more efficiently, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the requested service or to how you use our website. These cookies do not contain personally identifiable information about the user. You can obtain more information on how Google uses its cookies here: www.google.com/privacy/ads .
Deactivating and eliminating cookies
You have the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed by configuring the browser options on your computer. By deactivating cookies, some of the available services may no longer work properly or at all. The process to disable cookies can vary for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the Help menu of the browser to find further instructions.
At any given time, the user may choose which cookies he wants to be active on this website in:
– The browser settings; for example:
- Chrome : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer : http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox : http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari : http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
– There are third-party tools available online, that allow users to detect and manage cookies on each website they visit, such as:
- Ghostery : www.ghostery.com/
- Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from those browsers you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them.
Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies remind the browser that the user has not accepted them.
Accepting the Cookies Policy:
- Accept cookies. This message will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the website during any current session.
- To close the message. The notice is hidden on this page.
- Modify your configuration. You can obtain more information about what cookies are and modify the Cookies Policy of www.dailyjobs.es, or modify your browser settings.